- Time of issue:2022-05-12 12:56
- Categories:Nabi Research Weekly
- Time of issue:2022-05-12 12:56
Industrial Silicon Industry Newsletter
Sichuan Nabi Silicon-based Materials Research Institute
March 11, 2022
I. Macro articles
(1) Economic Development
1、【2 China Commodity Index is 100.8 %] The China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing released the China Commodity Index (CBMI) in February 2022 at 100.8%, down 1.1 percentage points from the previous month. From the fact that the supply index and sales index of each sub-indices have declined, and the inventory index has continued to rise, the bulk commodity index in February was obviously affected by the Spring Festival factor. After entering March, with the recovery of downstream demand, the contradiction between market supply and demand is expected to ease. However, under the interference of factors such as regional conflicts, rising raw material and energy costs, and high inventory operation, the supply side will still be under certain pressure.
2、【Phase exemption for small-scale taxpayers Taxation of value-added tax] The government work report pointed out that: small-scale taxpayers are exempted from value-added tax in stages. For the part of the annual taxable income of small and micro enterprises from 1 million yuan to 3 million yuan, the corporate income tax will be halved.
3, [The National Energy Administration once again made clear opinions on the transformation of the energy structure] Zhang Jianhua, director of the National Energy Administration, made clear the guiding principles and key contents of how to promote the transformation of the energy structure during the National Two Sessions:
(1) The transformation of energy structure should reflect “Safety with all efforts”, “Yes To ensure the stability and flexibility of energy supply; strengthen the optimal combination of traditional energy and new energy, and accelerate the construction of new energy supply and consumption promote the technological breakthroughs in key areas, forging key technologies such as renewable energy and clean and efficient utilization of coal;
(2) In terms of key work content, it is necessary to promote the first A batch of 1gigawatt-scale base projects will be completed and put into operation as soon as possible, and the organization of the second batch of base projects will be accelerated;Continue to promote the construction of hydropower bases and Safe and orderly development of nuclear power, and a number of major projects such as Baihetan Hydropower Station and Fuqing 6; Consumption reduction transformation, heating transformation and flexibility transformation “linkage of three reforms”, play the regulating role of coal power and increase new energy consumption capacity.
4, [National Bureau of Statistics announces February CPI and PPI]2022 In February 2018, the national consumer price rose by 0.9% year-on-year. Among them, the city rose 1.0%, the rural area rose 0.5%; food prices fell 3.9%, non-food prices rose 2.1%; consumer prices rose 0.7%, service prices rose 1.2%. In February 2022, the national ex-factory price for industrial producers increased by 8.8% year-on-year and 0.5% month-on-month; the purchase price of industrial producers increased by 11.2% year-on-year and 0.4% month-on-month.
(II) Element Control
1, [Ministry of Science and Technology and other nine departments issued the "“14th Five-Year” East-West Science and Technology Cooperation Implementation Plan", support the western provinces to carry out carbon peaking and carbon neutralization special technology research ]On March 4 on the website of the Ministry of Science and Technology, nine departments including the Ministry of Science and Technology issued the "14th Five-Year" East-West Science and Technology Cooperation Implementation Plan" It is proposed to support Xinjiang and other provinces to carry out joint research on carbon peaking and carbon neutral technology in key industrial areas. Specifically:
(1) Implementing "Science and Technology Aid to Xinjiang" and supporting key areas in Xinjiang Carbon Dafeng carbon neutral technology joint research. Focus on the goal of carbon neutralization, carry out R&D and demonstration applications of advanced energy technologies such as clean utilization of coal, intelligent wind turbines, energy storage, and new energy microgrids, and develop green and low-carbon technologies and achievements in strategic minerals, chemical and other industries Transform, support and lead the green development of Xinjiang;
(2) Implement "Science and Technology Aid to Youth" and build a world-class salt lake industrial base. Deepen the cooperation between Qinghai and Tianjin, Shandong, Anhui, Chongqing and other provinces and cities, improve the upstream and downstream collaborative innovation mechanism of the salt lake industry, improve the high-value development and utilization technology and industrialization level of salt lake potassium, magnesium, lithium and other resources, and enhance the innovation and development of salt lake chemical enterprises capacity, promote the construction of digital salt lakes and smart salt lakes, accelerate the development of Haixi Salt Lake Chemical Industry's characteristic circular economy and innovative industrial clusters, and enhance the competitiveness of the salt lake industry;
(3) Implement "technology into Yunnan" and build a clean energy innovation highland in central Yunnan. Support Yunnan to develop core technologies in rare and precious metals, green aluminum and silicon industries, build a cluster of innovative development of characteristic industries, and support Yunnan to build "the world's photovoltaic capital";
(4) Implementing "prospering Mongolia with science and technology", science and technology promote the green transformation of energy resources in Inner Mongolia. Relying on the innovative urban agglomeration of Hubao and Hubei, support Inner Mongolia and eastern provinces and cities to carry out the R&D and industrialization of key technologies in the fields of green mining of rare earth resources, development of functional materials, and comprehensive utilization of solid waste, and jointly develop large-scale energy storage, hydrogen energy, intelligent Power grid and other clean energy technology development and achievement transformation and application, promote the green and low-carbon transformation of energy resources in Inner Mongolia, and support the construction of national important energy and strategic resource bases;
2, [Government proposed: specific measures to enhance the core competitiveness of the manufacturing industry] The government work report pointed out: Strengthen the core competitiveness of the manufacturing industry, promote the smooth operation of the industrial economy, strengthen the supply guarantee of raw materials and key components, and put forward specific requirements from several aspects:
(1) Implement the leading enterprise chain protection and stability project to maintain the security and stability of the industrial chain and supply chain;
(2) Guide financial institutions to increase medium and long-term loans for manufacturing;
(3) Launch a number of industrial base reengineering projects, promote the upgrading of traditional industries, accelerate the development of advanced manufacturing clusters, and implement national strategic emerging industry cluster projects;span>
(4) Focus on cultivating "specialized, specialized and new" enterprises, and provide strong support in terms of funds, talents, incubation platform construction, etc.;
(5) Promote the construction of a country with strong quality, and promote the industry to move towards the middle and high end.
(3) Currency and Capital
1,[Beijing Stock Exchange revised the "National Small and Medium Enterprise Share Transfer System Hierarchical Management" "Measures", the opportunity for innovation has increased significantly] On March 4, the National Equities Exchange and Quotations issued the revised "National SME Equity Transfer System Hierarchical Management Measures" and supporting business guidelines. The new regulations involve: a total of 6 Arrangement of sub-innovation layers, cancel the requirement that qualified investors have no less than 50 people, appropriately reduce the ROE requirement, add the degrading situation of "problem companies" such as infidelity of financial reports and major violations of laws and regulations, etc. Content modification. In terms of the advanced frequency of the innovation layer, it has been increased from once a year to 6 times a year; In terms of advanced conditions, Adapt to the new R&D advancement standard;In terms of financial indicators, reduce the ROE requirement appropriately, when increasing the income amount and reducing the growth rate requirement , match the appropriate financing amount and market value requirements; market transaction standards, moderately lower the market value level, add transaction volume indicators for bidding companies, and lower the number of market makers for market makers
2, [Government work report: Improve the bond financing support mechanism for private enterprises and fully implement the stock issuance registration system] According to Xinhuanet, the government work report clearly stated: Improve the bond financing support mechanism for private enterprises, fully implement the stock issuance registration system, and promote the stable and healthy development of the capital market. According to public data, in January 2022, my country's corporate bond issuance scale was 32.53 billion yuan, an increase of 40.88% over January 2021, and the corporate bond issuance scale was 421.438 billion yuan, an increase of 27.15% over January 2021. corporate debtIssuance growth rate was significantly higher than corporate bond issuance.
(IV) Environmental protection and safety
Second, the middle view
(1) Industry supply and demand
1. [Hosun Silicon Industry Announces Concentrated Announcement of Capacity Investment] On March 10, Hosun Silicon Industry announced the progress of capacity expansion investment projects. The announcement shows: Hosun Silicon Industry will complete and put into production in 2022 industrial silicon and downstream extended production capacity Including: Yunnan's 380,000 tons of industrial silicon will be completed in the fourth quarter, and Xinjiang's second phase of 400,000 tons of industrial silicon will reach production in the fourth quarter. Quarterly and the fourth quarter to reach production. The announcement also clarified that the completion time of the 200,000-ton polysilicon project already under construction is in the second quarter of 2023.
2. [GCL-Poly's 100,000-ton Granular Silicon Phase I Phase 1 Project is completed and put into production] GCL-Poly Announcement: Jiangsu Zhongneng's 100,000-ton Granular Silicon Phase I 54,000-ton Granular Silicon Project in Xuzhou will be completed in 2020 Construction started in September, and the first phase of the 20,000-ton project was completed and reached production in March 2022. At present, Xuzhou's total production capacity of granular silicon is 30,000 tons;
3. [China Fluorosilicon Association Announces 2021 Organosilicon Industry Capacity Data] According to statistics from China Fluorosilicon Organic Materials Industry Association, China's organosilicon unit capacity has reached 3.81 million tons (including foreign-funded enterprises) in the first half of 2021. At present, there are 13 organosilicon monomer enterprises in China (including foreign enterprises), and 6 enterprises are expanding and technically transforming organosilicon monomer units, involving nearly 1.4 million tons/year of organosilicon monomer production capacity; before the end of 2021 , 700,000 tons of new organic silicon monomer production capacity has been completed and put into production, specifically 200,000 tons of Yunnan Energy Investment Phase I, 300,000 tons of Shandong Dongyue, and 200,000 tons of Inner Mongolia Xingxing Chemical. By the end of 2021, my country's organosilicon monomer production reached 4.51 million tons, accounting for 65.5%; due to the closure of MomentivePerformanceMaterials in New York in 2021 Silicone capacity in Waterford, overseas silicone capacity reduced to approximately 118.6 million tons/year (silicon Oxane meter), which accounts for about 34.5% of the global organosilicon methyl monomer production.
According to the demand for industrial silicon corresponding to the production capacity of organic silicon monomers, in 2022, the demand for chemical grade industrial silicon in my country should be around 1.2 milliont.
(2) Technology and economy
(III) Industry development trend
1. [LONGi Co., Ltd.: Qujing (Phase II) monocrystalline silicon wafer project investment scale increased to 30GW] LONGi Co., Ltd. announced on the evening of March 6, according to The company's future production capacity layout and planning situation, the company signed the "Qujing (Phase II) Annual Production of 20GW Monocrystalline Silicon Rod and Wafer Project Investment Supplement with the Qujing Municipal People's Government and the Qujing Economic and Technological Development Zone Management Committee on March 4, 2022." According to the agreement, the investment scale of the Qujing (Phase II) monocrystalline silicon rod project will remain unchanged at 20GW per year, and the investment scale of the monocrystalline silicon wafer project will be changed from 20GW to 30GW per year.
2. [GCL Nengke: Proposes to establish a dual-carbon industry fund with CICC Private Equity] GCL Nengke intends to invest and establish with general partner CICC Private EquityIndustrial investment funds that mainly invest in the upstream and downstream of industrial chains such as the dual-carbon industrial chain (including but not limited to clean energy and mobile energy industrial chains). The total subscribed capital contribution of the industrial investment fund shall not exceed 4.5 billion yuan.
3 、[The first 20,000-ton granular silicon modular project of GCL-Poly Energy in China was put into production] On March 6, Poly Xie Xin Energy said: All units of the company's Jiangsu Zhongneng 20,000-ton FBR granular silicon modular project have entered the production state, marking the official realization of the company's annual effective production capacity of granular silicon and reaching 30,000 tons.
4. [GCL Integration: The subsidiary plans to set up an equity investment fund of 100 million yuan] GCL Integration (002506)3 announced on the evening of March 7th, Success Investment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, intends to act as a limited partner to jointly initiate the establishment of GF Xinde Wanneng (Hanshan) with Anhui Wanneng Capital Investment Co., Ltd., GF Qianhe Investment Co., Ltd., Hanshan County Urban Construction Investment Co., Ltd. and GF Xinde Equity investment fund partnership (limited partnership). The total subscription scale of the partnership is 1 billion yuan.
5, [GCL Integration and SPIC Guangdong Company signed a strategic cooperation agreement] GCL Integration and SPIC Guangdong signed a strategic cooperation agreement, the two parties plan to reach a supply of 5GW high-efficiency modules, and plan to promote project development cooperation in large base projects in Zhejiang, Yunnan, Sichuan, Guangdong and other regions and the entire county >.
6、The National Energy Administration announced the construction and operation of photovoltaic power generation in 2021, adding and The network capacity is 54.88 million kilowatts (54.88GW), including 25.6 million kilowatts of centralized photovoltaic power stations and 29.28 million kilowatts of distributed photovoltaics.
7. [The cement industry is under great pressure to reduce emissions! Conch Cement invested 5 billion to enter photovoltaics! ] On March 9, Conch Cement announced that in 2022, the company will invest 5 billion yuan in the development of new energy businesses such as photovoltaic power plants and energy storage projects to achieve full coverage of photovoltaic power generation in its subsidiaries.
8. [The demand for monocrystalline silicon fell slightly this week and the price increase of silicon wafers narrowed] The silicon industry branch said that this week, M6 monocrystalline silicon wafers (166mm/165 μm) The average transaction price remained at 5.52 yuan/piece, flat week-on-week; the average transaction price of M10 monocrystalline silicon wafers (182 mm /165μm) increased to 6.69 yuan/piece, a week-on-week increase of 1.36%; The average transaction price of silicon wafers (210mm/160μm) remained at 8.74 yuan/piece, flat on a week-to-week basis. The main reason for the narrowing of price increases this week is a slight decline in the demand side.
9. [Trina Solar: 210n-type i-TOPCon cells have a maximum efficiency of 25.5%] Trina Solar (688599) announced on the evening of March 10 that the company's self-developed 210mm× 210mm high-efficiency i-TOPCon cells, The highest cell efficiency reached 25.5% by third-party testing and certification by the China Institute of Metrology, setting a new world record for large-area industrialized n-type monocrystalline silicon i-TOPCon cell efficiency. The impact of the continuous improvement of the efficiency of monocrystalline silicon cells on the scale of photovoltaic installations and the demand for upstream silicon materials is a matter of concern
Third, microscopic articles
(1) Process and equipment case
(II) Operation and Management Cases
Scan the QR code to read on your phone