- Time of issue:2022-05-12 12:54
- Categories:Nabi Research Weekly
- Time of issue:2022-05-12 12:54
Industrial Silicon Industry Newsletter
Sichuan Nabi Silicon-based Materials Research Institute
March 4, 2022
I. Macro articles
(1) Economic Development
1, [Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Increase the supply of photovoltaics, fans, energy-saving motors and other equipment to implement smart photovoltaic industry innovation Special action for development] The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released information saying: Combined with the needs of green manufacturing system construction, implement a special action for the innovation and development of the smart photovoltaic industry, improve the wind power equipment industry chain, and increase the supply of photovoltaics, fans, energy-saving motors and other equipment.
2. [Shenzhen Reform Commission: Support and guide industry leaders and specialized, specialized and new enterprises that master key core technologies to accelerate their development] On February 28, the Central Comprehensive Deepening Reform Committee reviewed and approved the "About Accelerating the Construction of a World-Class" Guiding Opinions for Enterprises", "Implementation Opinions on Promoting High-Quality Development of Inclusive Finance", "Opinions on Strengthening the Training of Talents in Basic Disciplines", "Guiding Opinions on Promoting State-owned Enterprises to Create Original Technology Sources", Support and guide industry leaders and specialized new companies that master key core technologies to accelerate their development.
3. ["The "Fourteenth Five-Year" Renewable Energy Development Plan is under preparation] The National Development and Reform Commission has notified: "The "Fourteenth Five-Year" Renewable Energy Development Plan is being prepared, you can Renewable energy and coal utilization have clarified specific ideas: In terms of renewable energy utilization, factors such as resource endowment, consumption capacity, construction conditions and other factors will be taken into consideration, the regional layout of new energy development will be optimized, and the Simultaneous development of centralized and distributed development, promote the construction of a number of major renewable energy bases, and vigorously support the development of distributed new energy; >Energy Technology Revolution Innovation Action Plan (2016-2030)Continue to list the development of clean coal utilization technology as a national science and technology development At the same time, it is clear that my country's coal chemical technology already has the conditions for large-scale application, but its positioning mainly provides a reliable path to ensure national energy security under extreme conditions;
4. 【China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing released2Monthly Manufacturing PMI 50.2%]2022February China Manufacturing Procurement The Managers' Index (PMI) was 50.2%, up 0.1 percentage points from the previous month, but down 0.4 percentage points from the same period in 2021. From the perspective of 13 sub-indices, compared with the previous month, the new order index, new export order index, purchase volume index, import index, purchase price index, ex-factory price index, employee index, supplier delivery time index and production The business activity expectation index rose by 0.3 to 3.6 percentage points; the production index, backlog order index, finished goods inventory index and raw material inventory index decreased by 0.5 to 1 percentage point. Judging from the absolute value of PMI and the performance of sub-indicators in February, although the degree of manufacturing prosperity in February showed an upward trend compared with January 20922, the growth degree was weaker and has not yet recovered to the level of February 2021.
5. [Ministry of Commerce: It is confident to complete the goals and tasks for the whole year and stabilize the fundamentals of foreign trade and foreign investment] Information released by the Ministry of Commerce shows: From the perspective of the first two months of 2022, foreign trade has basically achieved stability, that is Open the door firmly. “We are also confident to complete the target and tasks for the whole year and stabilize the fundamentals of foreign trade and foreign investment. ”
6. [Actively promote the construction of large-scale wind power photovoltaic base projects and increase efforts to promote the construction of transmission projects] In order to further promote the development and construction of renewable energy power generation projects, the National Energy Administration will coordinate and solve the difficulties encountered in the development and construction of wind power photovoltaic power generation. and issues, and hold special meetings. The meeting pointed out again: Conscientiously implement the relevant national deployment of the construction of large-scale wind power photovoltaic bases focusing on deserts, Gobi and desert areas, and actively promote the base project construction and project reserve, and give full play to the development of renewable energy. The role of the construction of the monthly dispatch mechanism is to coordinate and solve the difficulties and problems encountered in the development and construction of wind power photovoltaic power generation in a timely manner, especially to increase efforts to promote the construction of the project.
It can be seen from the meeting that the current development of renewable energy such as scenery and other renewable energy is focusing on deserts, Gobi and desert areas, and should pay equal attention to the construction of transmission capacity and power grid regulation capacity with thermal power as the carrier. Implement monthly plan management on progress. Considering that the total scale of the first batch of desert, Gobi and desert scenery projects is less than 97GW, and the completed scale in 2022 will not exceed 80GW, there is pressure on the large-scale growth of wind and solar installations in 2022.
7、[2China's warehousing index was 51.3% in the month of February, showing the trend of the industry Good] According to data released by the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing on the 2nd, China's warehousing index in February 2022 was 51.3%, an increase of 3 percentage points from the previous month and returned to the expansion range of more than 50%. In terms of sub-indices, although the new order index, business volume index, charging price index and average inventory turnover index have declined compared with the previous month, the extended business volume, facility utilization rate, charging price, ending inventory and business activity expectations, etc. The main sub-indices remained above the line of prosperity and decline, especially the extension business volume and business activity expectations index, which rebounded significantly.
Judging from the performance of the composite index and each sub-indicator, it generally reflects the recovery of inventory and the trend of industry operation. Mainly related to the Spring Festival holiday.
8. [Han Zheng: Speed up the research on major issues of "double carbon" and accelerate the planning and construction of a new energy supply and consumption system] Han Zheng requires:
(1)To achieve carbon neutrality, it is necessary to coordinate development and safety, insist on making progress while maintaining stability, and establish first and then break , Overall planning, scientifically grasp the work rhythm, reduce carbon while ensuring energy security, industrial chain supply chain security, food security, and ensure the normal life of the masses.
(2) It is necessary to fully understand the supporting and leading role of "double carbon" in high-quality development, focusing on key areas and key links, Deepen the research on major issues of "double carbon" and form actionable policy measures.
(3) It is necessary to study and construct a market-oriented mechanism to promote "double carbon", improve the electricity price formation mechanism, and improve the carbon emission rights trading market . Embark on an ecological priority, green and low-carbon development path in line with national conditions.
From the point of view of the spirit of the meeting: the excessive practice of campaign-style energy conservation and carbon reduction, and making way for economic and social stability and development to make way for energy conservation and carbon reduction will be suppressed.
9. [The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology is intensively investigating new measures to stabilize the industry] Recently, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology convened key industry associations to hold a symposium to study and judge the development situation of steel, petrochemical, machinery and other industries, and analyze various industries. In view of the difficulties and pain points in the industry, we will step up the deployment of stable growth in the next stage. In the next step, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will introduce support policies for a number of key projects and issues such as insufficient orders for small and medium-sized enterprises and rising factor costs to promote stable industrial growth and ensure that relevant policies are implemented as soon as possible in the first quarter.
Therefore, ensuring stable economic growth has become the top priority of China's economic regulation in 2022, and investment projects or enterprises that meet green development and industrial upgrading will receive more policies support.
(2) Element control
1, [Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Put an end to arbitrary production stoppages and other "one size fits all" behaviors to fully guarantee primary products Supply] The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology requires: In 2022, under the background of stabilizing industrial growth, ensuring the supply of primary products, accelerating the innovation of the new material industry, and boosting the green, low-carbon and digital transformation of the industry, the government departments should focus on improving industry management and In terms of service level, we must put an end to "one size fits all" behaviors such as arbitrary suspension and restriction of production, and effectively ensure the steady growth of the industry. This requirement provides a policy guarantee for the stable operation of the industrial silicon industry in 2022.
2, [National Bureau of Statistics: Accelerate the promotion of carbon emissions statistical accounting and other reform tasks to achieve new progress] National The Bureau of Statistics has made it clear that reforms will be advanced in key areas such as comprehensive performance evaluation of high-quality development, carbon emission statistical accounting, statistical monitoring of common prosperity, and digital economy statistical accounting in combination with the Party Central Committee's deployment of key tasks in various fields and aspects. .
This indicates that in order to realize the carbon labeling of products at the end of the 14th Five-Year Plan period, the top-level design work has been started.
(3) Currency and Capital
1, [Bond yields continue to decline, and the credit-friendly monetary policy enters the verification period] According to data from the China Bond Research and Development Center of the Central Clearing Company, in January 2022, the 10-year treasury bond yields The yield fell by 8BP from the end of last month to 2.6997%; the yield on the 30-year treasury bond fell by 6BP from the end of last month to 3.2718%, showing a clear downward trend. This is related to the easing of monetary policy in 2022. Although the Central Committee has set the general tone of "monetary policy is based on me", the specific strength and boundaries of the loose credit monetary policy still need to be gradually verified in the light of the bottoming of the economy in the first quarter and the global impact of the situation in Russia and Ukraine.
2, [Developed a special financing plan for “specialized, refined and new” enterprises] On March 2, Chairman of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Said that ICBC pays special attention to the development of "specialized, specialized, and new" small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises in accordance with the country's strategic policy, and continues to provide specialized financial services in a targeted manner.
It is foreseeable that under the background of green and low-carbon development and industrial upgrading through innovation, with the concept of "resource conservation and environmental friendliness", enterprises that adhere to the road of technology research and development and industrial practice can obtain More industrial resource support
(IV) Environmental protection and safety
Second, the middle view
(1) Industry supply and demand
1, [Daquan Energy: It is estimated that the polysilicon production in 2022 will be 120,000-12.5 10,000 tons] Daqo Energy announced that the annual polysilicon production in 2022 is expected to be 120,000-125,000 tons. At the end of 2021, Daqo Energy will build a polysilicon design production capacity of 105,000 tons. In January 2022, Inner Mongolia Daquan only completed the filing of 300,000 tons of industrial silicon and 200,000 tons of organic silicon projects. Therefore, The polysilicon production capacity of Daqo Energy in 2022 will be in a state of overload and full production.
2. [Xinjiang GCL 200,000 tons of industrial silicon project started] On February 23, MCC Tiangong Group announced that the construction of its 200,000-ton annual industrial silicon project of Xinjiang GCL Technology Co., Ltd. started. The project covers an area of 1,236 mu, and the construction scale is an annual output of 200,000 industrial silicon. The first phase of the 100,000-ton industrial silicon project consists of an 8×33000KVA submerged arc furnace and its supporting facilities, including silicon powder preparation workshop, electric furnace workshop, raw material supply Construction and installation of main production facilities and public auxiliary production facilities such as batching systems, dust removal systems, water systems, sewage treatment facilities, and factory complex buildings. After the completion of the project, it will provide abundant raw material support for Xinjiang GCL's 100,000-ton improved Siemens method polysilicon project to put into operation.
3. [The price of trichlorosilane market jumped sharply due to the double benefits of supply and demand] Market monitoring data showed that: on March 1, domestic trichlorosilane Silicon prices jumped sharply, and the photovoltaic grade rose by 6,500 yuan to 25,000 yuan / ton, an increase of 35.14%. Industrial-grade prices rose by 3,000 yuan to 17,500 yuan per ton, or 20.69%. After the Spring Festival, the downstream products of trichlorosilane have been increased for many times, which has driven the price of trichlorosilane to rise. Especially, the new production capacity of polysilicon will be gradually put into production around the second quarter of 2022. The supply of trichlorosilane in the market will be even tighter. It will support the strong rise of the trichlorosilane market price.
(2) Technology and economy
(III) Industry development trend
1, Daquan Energy Announcement: From 2022 to 2026, a customer is expected to send a total of Procurement of 30,000 tons of solar-grade polysilicon super clean-free single crystal materials. With the continuous improvement of the concentration of each link in the photovoltaic industry chain, building a reliable supply chain system around "quality, cost, sustainability, and flexibility" has become the focus of sustainable operation of crystalline silicon enterprises.
2. In July 2021, the Silicon Industry Branch of the Nonferrous Metals Association issued the "Industrial Silicon Industry Self-discipline Convention". According to the country's policy requirements for industrial silicon enterprises in terms of business operation, equipment and environmental protection, energy conservation and resource utilization, safety and occupational health, etc., the compliance enterprises are required to declare independently in July every year, and announce it in January of the following year. However, according to the tracking situation this week, no company has taken the initiative to declare. This situation shows in disguise: the overall technical level of the industrial silicon industry (including leading companies) is still far from the national requirements, and the overall level is relatively extensive. Judging from the fact that my country's steel, non-ferrous metals, building materials, photovoltaics and other high-energy-consuming industries have established similar mechanisms, under the background of green and low-carbon development, industrial silicon enterprises will gradually face technological upgrades and refined management. Only by taking the technology-led development path will we be able to seize the medium-to-high-speed development opportunities in this round of the industry.
3 、【Silicon-Based Negative Electrode: New Application of Silicon Materials】High-powered bicycle models have gradually become the trend of the new energy vehicle industry, but the negative electrode As the "short board" problem of improving the energy density of batteries is increasingly prominent. Carbon-based materials are the most widely used anode materials at present, with a theoretical specific capacity of 372mAh/g, while the specific capacity of silicon is as high as 4200mAh/g, which is more than 10 times that of carbon-based materials. It is currently known as the anode material with the highest specific capacity. , the high specific capacity advantage makes silicon-based materials regarded as ideal next-generation anode materials. With the mass production of 4680 large cylindrical batteries and the follow-up of mainstream battery factories, it is expected that silicon-based anodes will show a rapid development trend. However, from a technical point of view, since the volume expansion of silicon materials can reach 120% to 300% during charging and discharging, resulting in the differentiation of silicon particles and the rupture and thickening of the SEI film, the first charging efficiency and life of the battery will be affected. The current solution is that silicon particles provide lithium storage capacity, and carbon materials buffer volume changes, while taking into account high specific capacity and long service life. At present, silicon-carbon composite materials and silicon-oxygen composite materials are the main technical routes of silicon-based anodes. .
Third, microscopic articles
(1) Process and equipment case
(2) Operation and Management Cases
1, [Shanghai related units and Trina Solar signed a strategic cooperation agreement] On February 25, Shanghai related units signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Trina Solar Co., Ltd. The site is located in Shanghai Zizhu National High-tech Industrial Park, and builds a "university-research-industry-finance" integrated platform for advanced energy technology industry innovation and entrepreneurship; this cooperation is Trina Solar On the basis of continuing the "upward and downward integrated development model", enhance technological innovation and transformation of technological achievements, and continue to use technology to lead the sustainable development of enterprises support;
2. [LONGi Co., Ltd. invests in Yimeixu Photovoltaic holding 32.89%] Yimeixu Zhixin Energy Technology Co., Ltd. has undergone industrial and commercial changes, and the newly added LONGi Solar Technology Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of LONGi Co., Ltd. (601012), is Shareholders, with a shareholding ratio of 32.89%. The company was established in 2015 with a registered capital of 117 million yuan. Its business scope includes: research and development, manufacturing and sales of photovoltaic modules and intelligent junction boxes; research and development of intelligent semiconductor chips and intelligent equipment. It is a high-tech company dedicated to providing global users with photovoltaic intelligent digital overall solutions.
It can be seen from the many cases where leading enterprises in each link of the photovoltaic industry chain carry out project cooperation in the form of mutual shareholding, project cooperation through equity as a link is the key for leading photovoltaic enterprises to achieve deep bundling and improve industry entry barriers. Consensus business strategy.
3 、 [Yujing Co., Ltd.: Termination of large-scale development in Taiyuan Silicon rod, monocrystalline silicon wafer R&D, production and intelligent manufacturing projects] Yujing Co., Ltd. (002943) announced on March 2 that because the investment project is a high energy consumption project, the energy consumption index of the proposed project location is relatively tight. The company decided to terminate the R&D, production and intelligent manufacturing projects of large-size silicon rods and monocrystalline silicon wafers in Taiyuan City.
The public information prompts: Local energy consumption indicators are the content that must be highly valued in the demonstration of new investment projects.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Copyright © 2022 Sichuan Nabis Silicon Based materiais technology Co.,Ltd 蜀ICP备2022008446号 Powered by :300.cn